History of The Development of MRT Jakarta in Indonesia



Hi, guys. I hope you're doing well. So this post, I'm gonna show you about history of the development of MRT Jakarta in Indonesia. Before I tell the operational of MRT Jakarta, I would like to explain about it. 

Please, Check out my new video on my Youtube Channel.


In 1985, MRT Jakarta was built by Soeharto, the Second President of the Republic of Indonesia. The purpose of building MRT Jakarta is to reduce the volume of vehicle. However, MRT Jakarta was postponed due to the economic crisis in 1997. In 2005, MRT Jakarta was declared as national project by Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono, the Sixth President of the Republic of Indonesia. In 2013, MRT Jakarta was rebuilt by Joko Widodo, Governor of Jakarta. Finally, MRT Jakarta was inaugurated by Joko Widodo, the Seventh President of the Republic of Indonesia, in 2019. According to the result of Tom Tom Traffic Index version, the traffic jam of Jakarta decreases till 8% now. 




I'm proud to have President of the Republic of Indonesia, Joko Widodo, because he is good leader; he is known as "the Father of National Infrastructure" because he has built a lot of projects from Sabang to Merauke, such as: expressway, railway, new terminal airport, new terminal harbor, dam, city park, and mass transportation; he is very brave especially eradicating corruption. I'm still remember what did Jokowi say for us? Jokowi said that for a growing economy, we must build infrastructure to prosper the people. 



I was wearing: 
- Shirt by Jimmy Butcher 
- Parka jacket by Jimmy Butcher 
- Long pants by Bershka 
- Boots by Timberland 
- Hat: unknown 



Keep in Touch with Me: 
- Contact me at arielguslandi@gmail.com

Comments