The Balinese Snacks: Warung Gula Ganting




Hi, guys. I hope you're doing well. So this post, I'm gonna show you about cafe or warung which serves the various Balinese snacks. Why am I sharing the information of Balinese snacks? Because in my opinion Balinese snacks are still unknown to both local and foreign tourists. Therefore, I'll give an description about the various of Balinese snacks. 







There are a lot of the various of Balinese Snacks, namely: nasi jinggo, rujak kuah pindang, tipat kuah ayam sune cekuh, bubur ayam Bali, tipat ayam nyatnyat, tipat plecing, jaje Bali, nasi goreng Bali, bubur sumsum, es daluman, es bir pelangi, etc. When I was in the Warung Gula Ganting, I ate some Balinese snacks, including: nasi jinggo and rujak kuah pindang. Then, I drank an orange juice as usual. According to me, the taste of Balinese snacks are rich in spices, such as: lemongrass, ginger, turmeric, and chili. I also think that Balinese snacks are so spicy and delicious. 




Warung Gula Ganting has an industrial concept architecture as in the picture above. Warung Gula Ganting is operated from Monday - Friday: 8 am - 6 pm and Saturday - Sunday: 8 am - 4 pm. Warung Gula Ganting is located in Jalan Kapten Tantular Barat Number 9, Renon, Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia. If you aren't currently in Bali, don't forget to eat in the Warung Gula Ganting. I hope you can enjoy these Balinese snacks. Take care!



Keep in Touch with Me: 
- Contact me at arielguslandi@gmail.com

Comments

Post a Comment