Toraja Traditional Woven Jacket


Hi, guys. I hope you're doing well. Now, I'd like to narrate about my vacation to Pangandaran. Pangandaran is located in Pangandaran Regency, West Java Province, Indonesia. On December 13th, I began a trip from Bandung to Pangandaran by car for 4-5 hours. Then, I stayed at Hotel Teratai Batu Karas for 3 days and 2 nights. On December 14th, I explored Madasari Beach. Before I explored Madasari Beach, I ate grilled lobster, grilled tuna, rice, and fern vegetable first at Tropical Warung Masawah. The process of grilling lobster and tuna were very simple, you just added the salt, then grilled it. After that, the foods were ready to be served. Then, I tasted the grilled lobster and tuna. Oh my gosh, it was so delicious evidently, although the grilled lobster and tuna were just added the salt. So, I was speechless. 



After I ate the grilled lobster and tuna, I explored Madasari Beach. At Madasari Beach, there were a lot of coral reefs which were so beautiful in Java Southern Coast. I also took some photos at Madasari Beach. 




OMG, what a beautiful the creation of God. Therefore, we must preserve the nature well. These photos, I wore Toraja Traditional Woven Jacket and Ulos rope from Batak tribe. Now, the products of Indonesia have traded overseas, such as: batik, traditional woven fabric, and Nusantara Islamic fashion so the foreign exchange of Indonesia is increasing. Let us preserve our culture from globalization. 



 

On December 15th, I explored Green Canyon. For guys who have never been to Canyon, don't worry! You can explore Green Canyon in Pangandaran Regency, West Java Province, Indonesia. Why is it named Green Canyon? Because the color of water is green. I think that the green canyon was so awesome. That's so different with other canyons. After I explored Green Canyon, I went back to my hometown. 












I was wearing: 
- Jacket by Awan Ethnic Craft 
- Ulos rope by Nyong Style
- Two T-Shirts by UNIQLO
- Short pants by UNIQLO
- Jeans by Topman 
- Sneakers by Diadora
- Hat: unknown



Keep in Touch with Me: 
- Contact me at arielguslandi@gmail.com

Comments