Balinese Cuisine in the Warung Jeruk Manis


 

Hi, guys. I hope you're doing well. On Monday, I went to Warung Jeruk Manis. Warung Jeruk Manis is located in Jalan Raya Puputan Number 206, Renon, Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia. Btw, now I'm enjoying holiday in Bali after the final examination was finished. I arrived in Bali on December 11th, 2016. At Warung Jeruk Manis, there is Balinese cuisine, which is affordable or halal, such as: 
  • Sager
  • Ayam Panggang Sambel Matah
  • Jukut Urap
  • Tipat Bungkul (Ketupat)
  • Ayam Panggang 
  • Tum Ayam
  • Ayam Bakar 
  • Tipat Kuah Ayam
  • Nasi Campur Ayam
"So, This is menu of Warung Jeruk Manis."


In there, I ate Nasi Campur Ayam. Then, I drank Fresh Orange...hhmm...it's so delicious and yummy :D 



In my opinion, I think the taste of Balinese cuisine is spicy and it contains a lot of spices especially lemongrass, turmeric, chili, ginger, black pepper and other spices. Therefore, Balinese cuisine is so influenced by Indian cuisine. If you want to Bali, don't forget to visit Warung Jeruk Manis because if you don't visit Warung Jeruk Manis, you'll regret. Thanks for your visiting and I hope you enjoy it :)



Keep in Touch with Me:
Gmail : arielguslandi@gmail.com

Comments