Bandung Zoo

                Hi, guys. I hope you're doing well. On monday, I've traveled to Bandung Zoo for the first time. Bandung Zoo is located in Bandung, West Java, Indonesia. Accidentally, today is Eid Al-Adha. Eid Al-Adha means festival of the sacrifice. So, the celebrations of Eid Al-Adha are zakah (giving alms to kids and poor people), salah (prayer), gathering with family or friend, pilgrimage to family's grave. Btw, I've seen a lot of animals in Bandung Zoo, such as:
Wau-wau Jawa
Camel
Peafowl
Parrot
Zebra
Elephant
Cassowary
Crocodile
               That's my photographs. And also, there are many other animals. Then, I also took photos for my memories. Ok, Thank you so much and Happy Eid Al-Adha! May Allah forgives all sins :)








I'm wearing :
- Shirt by Old Navy
- Long Pants by H&M
- Sunglasses by H&M
- Belt by Bershka
- Shoes by Clarks
-------------------------------------------------------------------
- Place : Bandung Zoo (Kebun Binatang Bandung), Bandung, West Java, Indonesia
- Date : Monday, September 12th, 2016



 Keep in Touch with Me :
- Gmail : arielguslandi@gmail.com 

Comments

Post a Comment