Monday, May 23, 2016

Japanese Mall in Indonesia







What should I buy?

Hi, gentlemen & ladies. What's up? I hope you're doing well. On Sunday, I traveled  to Aeon Mall. Aeon Mall is located in BSD City, Tangerang, Banten. Aeon Mall is the first Japanese Mall in Indonesia. Aeon Mall was officially opened on May 30th, 2015. At the Aeon Mall, there are a lot of products from Japan, especially Japanese food. Btw, I also ate sushi, wakame salad and ebi tempura...hhmm...it's so yummy. Then, there are also entertainment area, restaurant, food court, supermarket and clothing store. I like Japanese culture because it's so unique and the technology is also modern. Ok, Thank you for your visiting and have a nice day! Take care! 


I'm wearing : 
- Shirt by Ralph Lauren 
- Long Pants by Topman
- Belt by Pull & Bear 
- Shoes by  Rockport
--------------------------------------------------------
- Place : Aeon Mall, BSD City, Tangerang, Banten, Indonesia
- Date : Sunday, 22th of May 2016


Keep in Touch with Me : 
- Gmail : arielguslandi@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. cool shirt! and I want to visit that Japanese Mall. (;
    anyway, thanks for dropping by my blog and for commenting. i really do appreciate :D

    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) btw, have you ever visited to Indonesia? where are you from? If you go to Indonesia, I'll be glad & I want to meet you...heheheheh :D

      Delete