White Weekend








           Hi, everyone. What's up? I hope you're doing well. On Weekend, I'm always filled with blessings because weekend is freedom day. What will we do on weekend? We ususally travel to someplace with family or friend and go to the holy place. However, there are also people go to the holy place to seek peace. On Sunday, I went to Sushi Tei Restaurant. In there, I ate unagi, sushi and misoshiru soup...hhmm...it's so delicious. I like Japanese food, especially unagi because Japanese food contains many vitamins. I love weekend because I can travel to someplace with my family. Thank you for your visiting. Have an amazing day & Happy Easter! 



"Appreciate where you are in your journey, even if it's not where you want to be. Every season serves it purpose."
~ Andrew Kearns ~



I'm Wearing :
- T-shirt by Bershka 
- Long Pants by Topman
- Hat by My Mom
- Sneakers by Diadora
---------------------------------------------------------
 - Place : Sushi Tei Restaurant 
- Date : Sunday, 27th of March 2016



 Where to find me?
- Contact me at arielguslandi@gmail.com

Comments

  1. Cool Look!
    http://www.mimosasandme.com/2016/05/canali-ss-2016-brand-introduction.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment