Happy Batik Day 2015


        Hello, everybody. Today, I would like to show you about "Batik Lookbook." Batik is typical outfit from Indonesia. Batik had appeared since ancestors. And now, batik is still preserved by Indonesian people so batik won't extinct. A lot of people like batik because batik is very unique. Let's start to preserve Indonesian culture because it's very beautiful, unique and awesome. Ok, don't forget to say "Happy Batik Day 2015, all" and I hope you enjoy it. Thank you and I love Indonesia :) [Note : On October 2nd, 2015 is batik day.]



I'm wearing :
- Batik Shirt by Danar Hadi.
- Jeans by Bershka.
- Belt by Pull & Bear.
- Shoes by Clarks
- Hat by Red Liquid.
- Sunglasses : No Brand.
-------------------------------------------------
- Place : Beachwalk Mall, Kuta, Bali, Indonesia.
- Date : 1st of October 2015.



Find Me on :
- Contact me at arielguslandi@gmail.com

Comments

Post a Comment